By: Jonathan Needle
Supports MFI Controllers: Yes
Designed for: iPhone, iPad
From the Developer
In April 1982, Sir Clive Sinclair launched what was to become one of the most popular home computers ever made – the Sinclair ZX Spectrum.
Spectaculator takes you back to the 1980s – to the golden era of 8-bit gaming!
Spectaculator gives you the most authentic ZX Spectrum experience available on your iPhone, iPod and iPad, and comes with lots of additional features:
• Universal App – runs on iPhone, iPod and iPad.
• Supports iPhone 5 and iPod touch 5th generation screen.
• Play in portrait or landscape orientations
• Save your game progress (four saved game slots + one iCloud saved game slot per game).
• Save your progress to iCloud from one device (e.g. iPod) and load to continue playing on another (e.g. iPad).
• Enter pokes (cheats) for infinite lives, shields etc.
• Lookup game hints, tips and maps
• Play in black and white with TV screen simulation for the ultimate 1980s experience!
• Battle to the top of the (Game Center) leaderboards!
• Type on a virtual ZX Spectrum keyboard
• Use an external Bluetooth keyboard for playing adventure games
• Choose authentic cassette loading or fast play
• Program in Sinclair BASIC
• Enjoy high resolution graphics on Retina screens
• Play using an external arcade controller (iCade or iControlPad)
Watch the Trailer